When you work with Peachtree Tooling, you’re working with a leader in the industry with over 70 years of combined automotive management expertise and 125 years of industry experience.
If your next project demands superior tooling solutions, then you’ve found a partner. Use the contact form on this page to start the conversation that will lead to a lifetime relationship. We look forward to serving you soon.
- Take I-85N toward Greenville out of Atlanta. Drive approximately 45 miles on I-85N.
- Take exit 126 on your right.
- Turn right at the top of the ramp and make the first left on to GA-124N.
- Peachtree Tooling Corporation will be on your right.
Note: Although we are located in Braselton, Google Maps and GPS will list the address as Hoschton. You may need to make this change in order to find our physical address.
- Leading manufacturer in U.S. and abroad since 1960s
- Experts in vertical, horizontal, and rocking rail configurations
- Particularly suited to lower labor rate facilities
- Fully enclosed – eliminates need for light curtains
- Proximity sensors and stops for length
- Low maintenance
- High value with interchangeable dies
- Used primarily on complex EPDM and PVC cross sections
- Multiple configurations to produce highest quality results in aluminum and stainless steel
- Highest quality saw heads built in-house
Start to Finish
Over the last 40 years, PTC has been providing complete tooling support from design stages to implementation and beyond.
PTC is a one-stop shop with all phases of production completed in house.
Our reputation is built on Customer Support and Satisfaction. We believe that your Production Continuity is a PRIORITY. When you call, we will come. If needed, we’ll work long hours to get it done. We are strategically located near the Atlanta airport and are within a major shipping hub. Tool makers are immediately ready to travel in the U.S.A. and internationally (75% have passports).
We’ll help you look at your process to help make YOU more competitive with better designs and significant cost savings. We look at every program individually and holistically through the design process with the goal of lowering your production costs.
Automated Transfer Fixtures
- Single operator machines incorporating material transfer and multiple stab load stations
- Flexibility of configurations on single machine to produce multiple parts
- Significant footprint reduction
- High speed and durability for large volume production
- Engineered and built for highest quality R&R’s
- Familiarity with part and tooling leads to ability to produce better gage
- Uniform measurement points
- Coordinated production and checking
- Engineered to highest standard and tailored to suit each situation
- Never limited to fixed concept or design
- Hydraulic or pneumatic